• October 1st – December 20th, Mémoires d’un amnésique – !, group show, Maison Populaire de Montreuil, curators Marie Frampier and Ann Stouvenel, opening September 30th.
• October 4th – December 27th, Un Moment d’éternité dans le passage du temps, group show, La Terrasse espace d’art de Nanterre. Displaying the two last editions of the Augmented window project on tablets (Collioure and Marseille) and the catalogue Flatland. Curator Sandrine Moreau.
• June 6th – 22th, Ce qui manque / What is missing, curatorial project at la Panacée (Montpellier, FR) in collaboration with the Université Montpellier 3, November 2013 to May 2014. Artists: Armand Béhar, Laura Gozlan, Gwenola Wagon and Stéphanie Degoutin. Exhibition in June 2014.
• March 6th, lecture at Les écrits du numérique II, Alphabetville / Zinc, Friche La Belle de Mai, Marseille.
• February 22th – March 9th, Alter Narrative, group show at Atsuko Barouh Gallery, Tokyo, Japan.
• 29-11 > 27-12 : The End is the Beginning, group show, The Wand, Berlin.
• On January 25th, publishing of Augmented window, 2 interactive editions on iPad (Prats de Mollo and Marseille exhibitions).
• The interactive work on iPad Dépli won the special jury prize at Montreal New Cinema Festival competition (interactive artworks division), October 10-20th 2013.
• Curating: 3rd Augmented Window exhibition in Marseille (Zinc / Friche de la Belle de Mai), May 10th – Dec 31th. Featuring Benjamin Aman, Marie-Julie Bourgeois, Grégory Chatonsky, Thierry Fournier and Jean-François Robardet with Jean Cristofol and Christine Breton.
Images under: screenshots from Points de fuite by Marie-Julie Bourgeois, A l’image by Grégory Chatonsky, Dead Drops by Benjamin Laurent Aman and Ultima Thulé by Christine Breton, Jean Cristofol, Thierry Fournier et Jean-François Robardet.
• Sleep Disorders VI, group show, Cité internationale des arts, atelier C3, 24 rue Norvins 75018 Paris, September 17th, 2013.
• Last Room / Dépli : Doigt it yourself, by Marie Lechner in Libération, March 13th 2013 (french).
• Edition by Shellac and Pandore on 5th March 2013 of the Last Room / Dépli trilingual special box featuring Last Room DVD, the interactive artwork Dépli for iPad and a publication, with texts by Philippe Avril, Pierre Carniaux, Nicolas Feodoroff, Thierry Fournier, Jean-Pierre Rehm, Anne-Lou Vicente. Order online at Shellac
• Silent Rooms, collective show curated by Gregory Diguet, Kawenga (Montpellier, France), February 12th – 22th. See : Noli me tangere.
• Public presentations of the Last Room / Dépli project : Lux Scène nationale de Valence (January 24th), Hors-Pistes Festival / Centre Pompidou (January 27th), Espace Renaudie / Aubervilliers (February 2th), Festival 100% Montpellier (February 19th).
• Fantastic Festival / Lille 3000 (Lille), from 6 October 2012 to 13 January 2013 (picture above).
• A new Augmented window exhibition opened on July 2nd at Fort Lagarde (Prats-de-Mollo, in the French Pyrénées mountains), for 5 years. It features 37 artworks by Christelle Bakhache and Clément Feger, Jean Cristofol and François Parra, Juliette Fontaine, Thierry Fournier, Simon Hitziger, Tomek Jarolim and Jean-François Robardet. See the project site at www.fenetre-augmentee.net.
• Nuit Blanche Aubervilliers (France), October 6th.
• Residence in september at Zinc La Friche (Marseilles) with Jean-François Robardet, preparation of the curating for the third Augmented window exhibition, which will take place in Marseilles in March 2013.
• On 24 May, lecture at the Maison de l’Architecture, des Territoires et du Paysage d’Angers, at the invitation of Isabelle Lévénez and Alain Declerq.
• From 9 to 13 May, residence in Prats-de-Mollo (French Pyrénées) for the creation of the new Augmented window exhibition, with the 7 invited artists.
• Limbo, festival Electroshoc (Bourgoin), from 27 to 31 March.
• E-book edition of R&C – Research and creation (under the dir. of Samuel Bianchini), Burozoïque and École nationale supérieure d’art de Nancy, editors, 2009, 272 p. at Art, Book, Magazine (ABM) : www.artbookmagazine.com.
• From 19 January to 4 February, installation Open Source, festival Des Souris et des Hommes, Le Carré des Jalles (St Médard en Jalles).
• On 30 January, premiere of the new version of Dépli / Unfold at the Scène nationale d’Évreux Louviers.
• Limbo, interactive installation. Fondation Vasarely (Aix en Provence) from November 18th to 26th.
• Setup, sound installation. Group show Cohabitation (curators Thierry Fournier and Jean-François Robardet) at Musée des Beaux-arts de Nancy, february 2011 (Atelier de recherche et création Electroshop, École nationale supérieure d’art de Nancy).
• From october 6th to 9th, See You at Acces-s group show in Pau (France).
• September 23, lecture at ArtLab FITG II conference curated by Jean-Paul Fourmentraux at Fresnoy / Studio national des arts contemporains (Lille, France).
• October 1st, Usual Suspects at Nuit Blanche Aubervilliers (France).
• Augmented Window at the Centre Pompidou (Futur en Seine festival) from the 17th to the 26th of June, 2011.
• Frost performance by Jean-François Robardet and Thierry Fournier, re-enacted by Jean-François Robardet on May 15th within the group show Rubbing Glances at Galeries Poirel, Nancy.
• Hotspot, solo show at Contexts (49 rue Ramponeau 75020 Paris), April 15th – May 5th 2011.
• Cohabitation, group show at Musée des Beaux-arts de Nancy (France), with the works of the Electroshop Research and Creation workshop at the École nationale supérieure d’art de Nancy (February 5-25th 2011). Six installations, sculptures, projections and interactive systems for an exhibition in which one of the angles of investigation was the idea of closeness, the effect of neighboring – how different propositions working at various levels interacted with each other within the same space.