• 29-11 > 27-12 : The End is the Beginning, group show, The Wand, Berlin.
• Augmented window, interactive edition on iPad (Prats de Mollo and Marseille exhibitions) + Flatland, catalogue on iPad, will be out on December 28th.
• The interactive work on iPad Dépli won the special jury prize at Montreal New Cinema Festival competition (interactive artworks division), October 10-20th 2013.
• Curating: 3rd Augmented Window exhibition in Marseille (Zinc / Friche de la Belle de Mai), May 10th – Dec 31th. Featuring Benjamin Aman, Marie-Julie Bourgeois, Grégory Chatonsky, Thierry Fournier and Jean-François Robardet with Jean Cristofol and Christine Breton.
Images under: screenshots from Points de fuite by Marie-Julie Bourgeois, A l’image by Grégory Chatonsky, Dead Drops by Benjamin Laurent Aman and Ultima Thulé by Christine Breton, Jean Cristofol, Thierry Fournier et Jean-François Robardet.
• Sleep Disorders VI, group show, Cité internationale des arts, atelier C3, 24 rue Norvins 75018 Paris, September 17th, 2013.
• Last Room / Dépli : Doigt it yourself, by Marie Lechner in Libération, March 13th 2013 (french).
• Edition by Shellac and Pandore on 5th March 2013 of the Last Room / Dépli trilingual special box featuring Last Room DVD, the interactive artwork Dépli for iPad and a publication, with texts by Philippe Avril, Pierre Carniaux, Nicolas Feodoroff, Thierry Fournier, Jean-Pierre Rehm, Anne-Lou Vicente. Order online at Shellac
• Silent Rooms, collective show curated by Gregory Diguet, Kawenga (Montpellier, France), February 12th – 22th. See : Noli me tangere.
• Public presentations of the Last Room / Dépli project : Lux Scène nationale de Valence (January 24th), Hors-Pistes Festival / Centre Pompidou (January 27th), Espace Renaudie / Aubervilliers (February 2th), Festival 100% Montpellier (February 19th).
• Fantastic Festival / Lille 3000 (Lille), from 6 October 2012 to 13 January 2013 (picture above).
• A new Augmented window exhibition opened on July 2nd at Fort Lagarde (Prats-de-Mollo, in the French Pyrénées mountains), for 5 years. It features 37 artworks by Christelle Bakhache and Clément Feger, Jean Cristofol and François Parra, Juliette Fontaine, Thierry Fournier, Simon Hitziger, Tomek Jarolim and Jean-François Robardet. See the project site at www.fenetre-augmentee.net.
• Nuit Blanche Aubervilliers (France), October 6th.
• Residence in september at Zinc La Friche (Marseilles) with Jean-François Robardet, preparation of the curating for the third Augmented window exhibition, which will take place in Marseilles in March 2013.
• On 24 May, lecture at the Maison de l’Architecture, des Territoires et du Paysage d’Angers, at the invitation of Isabelle Lévénez and Alain Declerq.
• From 9 to 13 May, residence in Prats-de-Mollo (French Pyrénées) for the creation of the new Augmented window exhibition, with the 7 invited artists.
• Limbo, festival Electroshoc (Bourgoin), from 27 to 31 March.
• E-book edition of R&C – Research and creation (under the dir. of Samuel Bianchini), Burozoïque and École nationale supérieure d’art de Nancy, editors, 2009, 272 p. at Art, Book, Magazine (ABM) : www.artbookmagazine.com.
• From 19 January to 4 February, installation Open Source, festival Des Souris et des Hommes, Le Carré des Jalles (St Médard en Jalles).
• On 30 January, premiere of the new version of Dépli / Unfold at the Scène nationale d’Évreux Louviers.
• Limbo, interactive installation. Fondation Vasarely (Aix en Provence) from November 18th to 26th.
• Setup, sound installation. Group show Cohabitation (curators Thierry Fournier and Jean-François Robardet) at Musée des Beaux-arts de Nancy, february 2011 (Atelier de recherche et création Electroshop, École nationale supérieure d’art de Nancy).
• From october 6th to 9th, See You at Acces-s group show in Pau (France).
• September 23, lecture at ArtLab FITG II conference curated by Jean-Paul Fourmentraux at Fresnoy / Studio national des arts contemporains (Lille, France).
• October 1st, Usual Suspects at Nuit Blanche Aubervilliers (France).
• Augmented Window at the Centre Pompidou (Futur en Seine festival) from the 17th to the 26th of June, 2011.
• Frost performance by Jean-François Robardet and Thierry Fournier, re-enacted by Jean-François Robardet on May 15th within the group show Rubbing Glances at Galeries Poirel, Nancy.
• Hotspot, solo show at Contexts (49 rue Ramponeau 75020 Paris), April 15th – May 5th 2011.
• Cohabitation, group show at Musée des Beaux-arts de Nancy (France), with the works of the Electroshop Research and Creation workshop at the École nationale supérieure d’art de Nancy (February 5-25th 2011). Six installations, sculptures, projections and interactive systems for an exhibition in which one of the angles of investigation was the idea of closeness, the effect of neighboring – how different propositions working at various levels interacted with each other within the same space.